Honey Jelly is so versatile you can pair it with just about any kind of food. Of course, on top of toast and biscuits
is a no-brainer. But it is equally good as a desert topping, in fruit salad, with baked brie,
as a glaze for grilled salmon. The possibilities are endless.
We have heard from so many customers who have decided to experiment with Honey Jelly in their kitchens that we have decided to include their recipes along with our own.
Baked Brie with Raspberry Honey Jelly
1/4 wheel of brie
4 tablespoons of Raspberry Honey Jelly
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Stir Honey Jelly until it has a loose consistency.
3. Place the brie on a sheet pan covered with parchment paper and drizzle with the honey jelly. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until it starts to ooze but not melt.
4. Serve with crackers.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tsp pecan honey jelly
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an indoor grill (can also use outdoor grill).
- Cut the salmon fillet into individual pieces
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top side to season.
- In a small bowl, mix honey jelly, soy sauce and green onions together with a fork.
- Place the salmon SKIN SIDE UP on the grill, and close. Cook for 3 minutes, then flip and close grill again.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then brush the glaze over the salmon and close again.
- After 30 seconds, re-open and brush glaze over the salmon. Repeat this a few times until the salmon is fully cooked (you can check by flaking a pieces off with a fork – should come off easily).
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Honey Jelly
5 sweet potatoes – peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
1/4 cup of cinamon honey jelly
1/4 cup of butter
- Stir butter and cinamon honey jelly together and put into the microwave until the butter is melted. Stopping and stiring a couple of times before the butter is totally melted.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl add the sweet potatoes, butter, honey and cinnamon and toss to coat.
- Spread the sweet potatoes into a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 30-35 minutes stirring halfway though.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the sauce at the bottom of the pan and serve.